What separates Chippenham Townhomes from other townhouses for rent in Richmond, VA is our can-do service from friendly and helpful staff. That combined with an updated, spacious, eat-in kitchen and separate dining room is perfect for entertaining family and new friends. Townhomes with 1, 2 or 3 bedrooms (up to 1,020 sq. ft.) feel like home and you can get to know your neighbors better under the mature, shady trees, in the sparkling swimming pool or on the basketball court.
- Application Fee: $45.00
Non-refundable fee paid by each applicant for verification of information.
- Security Deposit: $350.00
If the application is canceled prior to approval or within 72 hours of approval by the applicant or denied by management, the Security Deposit will be refunded in full.
- Lease Terms: We offer 12-month leases; however, we can accommodate your need for a shorter term lease (6 months-additional fees may apply), please call for details.
- Renter Insurance: Colony requires you to have renters insurance. You must carry a minimum of $100,000 personal liability.
Need a quote:https://www.erenterplan.com/quote/prop/608653.aspx.If aquiring coverage through a third party, your community must be listed as an interested party or additional certificate holder.
- Other one time fees: None!
- Pet Friendly so the apartment becomes your home.
- Pet Types Allowed: Dogs, Cats
- Number of Pets per Apartment: Maximum of 2
- A current veterinary statement with pet information, along with up-to-date shot record required prior to move in.
- Pet Fee: $250 non refundable pet fee – $15 additional per month “pet rent”
- We welcome your friendly pets, but unfortunately we cannot accept aggressive breeds of dogs such as Pit Bulls, Staffordshire Terriers, Doberman Pinschers, Chows, Rottweilers, Presa Canarios, German Shepherds, Great Danes, Akitas, Siberian Huskies, Wolf-hybrids, or any mixed breeds containing one or more of the previously listed breeds.